General Shipping Process
After you place your order and select a FedEx shipping method, you can expect a series of emails including an order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and delivery update.
Our warehouse processes new orders in 1-3 business days before passing them over to FedEx for delivery. When the handoff takes place, we'll let you know with a shipping confirmation email that includes tracking information for your delivery with FedEx Express (Metro Vancouver Area and GTA) or FedEx Ground (select regional and rural areas), depending on what you selected during checkout.
All FedEx deliveries will take place on business days between 9 am and 7 pm local time. During peak seasons, delivery time could be extended to 9 pm. At this time, it's not possible to schedule delivery for a preferred time or date ahead of time. For more detailed information the order journey from checkout to delivery, read through What is the typical shipping process?
If you selected FedEx Express during checkout, here's what you can expect from your delivery:
- One-to-two business day delivery/transit time. That's the time it takes an order to reach you after it leaves our warehouse. Check your tracking information to know what day to expect delivery.
- Two delivery attempts and safe storage at a local FedEx station. FedEx Express drivers are authorized to perform safe drop delivery. They'll assess the area around your home, and leave your order in an inconspicuous area near your front door. No need to stay home from work on the day of your delivery.
- If you're not home for the first delivery attempt and safe drop isn't possible, FedEx will reach out to you to coordinate the next best date for delivery or hold your order for pickup from a nearby delivery depot.
If you selected FedEx Ground at checkout, you can expect:
- Three-to-five business day delivery/transit time, shipping from the Metro Vancouver Area and GTA to regional and rural areas across Canada.
- Three delivery attempts and safe storage at a local FedEx contractor station. FedEx Ground drivers are also authorized to perform safe drop delivery, so you're not required to be home to receive the order.
- In the unlikely event that three delivery attempts pass unsuccessfully, FedEx Ground contractors will hold your order at their delivery depot for 10 business days so you can pick it up at your convenience.
Worried about safe drop? Don't be! All of our deliveries are insured, and we'll replace lost packages within 2 business days if they're not found after a thorough investigation by our shipping partners.
Congratulations! Happy sleeps are on the way!