Frontier is a new shipping carrier we are testing for select locations in the greater Toronto area!
We are very excited to offer this to customers in select postal codes as they provide us with the ability to deliver orders in 2 business days between 6:00pm to 9:00pm EST if orders are placed before 2:00pm EST. All Frontier delivery orders require that someone be home to sign for your order (we don’t want to leave your Endy alone in the dark).
- If you select Frontier as your delivery option before 2pm EST on the day you place the order, your order will arrive in 2 business days between 6pm-9pm EST.
- If you select Frontier as your delivery option after 2pm EST on the day you place the order, your order will arrive in 3 business days between 6pm-9pm EST.
- Frontier will not call to arrange delivery on the first attempt.
- All Frontier delivery orders require that someone be home to sign for your order - no exceptions. If you are unable to arrange for someone to be home, please select UPS Ground instead.
- If Frontier attempts to deliver and no one is available to sign for your package, the driver will leave a notice of attempted delivery at your door. You will be able to contact Frontier to arrange a future delivery.
- As a reminder on the day of delivery, you will receive both an email and a text message confirming delivery for that evening between 6-9pm EST.