If your mattress was delivered within the last 100 nights, you may be eligible for a free, no-hassle return. Just get in touch with our Customer Care team or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll help coordinate the return for you. Before you inquire about returning your mattress, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I given my body 2-3 weeks to adjust to my new Endy Mattress?
- Am I using the best foundation or bed frame for my comfort preferences?
- Is my mattress eligible for a return?
Every Endy customer is eligible for one 100 Night Trial for their first purchase from Endy.com. Only first orders with a maximum of four Endy Mattresses are eligible. This trial is not transferable, and Endy Mattresses purchased through third-party channels like Amazon.ca are not eligible for the 100 Night Trial.
Head to Endy.com for the complete 100 Night Mattress trial terms, including how we identify a purchaser.
Endy Mattress Return Process
Once you get in touch with our Customer Care team, we'll:
- Confirm the status of your 100 Night Trial and verify your shipping information. We may also inquire about the reason for your return and collect the lot number associated with your mattress.
- Reach out to our donation partner in your area to arrange for pickup. This could take up to three weeks to coordinate.
- Process a full refund to the credit card used during the initial purchase as soon as we've confirmed the pickup is complete. Easy as that!
Speed Up Your Endy Mattress Return
While we may have some additional questions to ask you about your experience when you contact us about a return, you can get the process started ahead of time by providing us with your updated address and phone number, and a complete list of items you wish to return.
When our pick-up partners arrive to remove your Endy Mattress, be sure to request a pick-up receipt and snap a photo of the mattress being loaded into the vehicle. Send both to the Customer Care team and we'll ask our Billing team to process your refund as soon as possible.
Return handled quickly and kindly.
Although the Endy did not work for my back pain, it was a good quality and pleasing mattress to lie on. The return was as easy as they promised, a local donation company picked it up quickly and knew where it would be donated to, and I received a full refund soon after. Thank you Endy for making this painless for me.